Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy Fews Months

It has been almost 3 months since my last post, so I decided I better post something or I may give up on my blog project. We have been very busy since May: setting up a swimming pool, building a sandbox, birthday parties, kids coming and going, zoo trips, wedding shower, anniversary party, trips, birthday trip for Chesney, birthday with is friend Seth. We have been in a whirl wind, but having a great time.

Chesney and Zach a one of the many zoo trips.


Chesney found a frog in the backyard. I think it was one of the best days of his life!

Chesney and Zach went with Nemo and Papa to Kerrville for a weekend trip, so Mommy and Daddy visited the capital.



Chesney playing in the sandbox. It was the only thing he wanted for his birthday.(Except his trip to the beach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment