Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend Fun

Chesney got to try out the child bungee jumping at the mall on Saturday evening. He has been talking about it ever since. I am not sure how to turn it around, so just look at it sideways!

Today we went to Sundance Square (Super Bowl Headquarters) and checked out the ESPN stage. As we were watching the ESPN guys, we saw Jennifer Aniston and Adam  Sandler on the screen. They were about ten feet from us surrounded by who knows how many crazy people, so of course we had to go join them. We got to see tons of sad displays of "Jennifer I love you"s. Who knew there were so many grown men who would profess their love for a woman, they do not even know, in public. The women with "The future Mrs. Adam Sandler " t-shirts I expected, but really guys I am disappointed. Anyways it was entertaining to say the least. I still can't believe that the Super Bowl is being held about 45 minutes away. Next week it will all seem a distant dream... I will be able to have a nice walk around downtown, and stop in at the Corner Bakery (fabulous by the way) without being mobbed. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment